|Herstel in his cubicle at Rostok Factory Duty HQ|
|Equipment||PSZ 9d Duty armor Obokan/AC96/2|
Herstel is a character appearing in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| One of the best repairmen in the zone. Highly skilled at upgrading outdated weapons.|
- PDA contact biography
- As technicians go, this is one of the least accessible and useful instances.
- At the start of Freeplay the player will make use of Fox for repairs and upgrades.
- Herstel is not part of the Duty taskforce in the village before the Bloodsuckers are dispatched, is not part of the unit at the building site and only becomes spawned after the Ecologists have had sufficient time to render the HQ habitable again.
- Not a Trader, but does have 'deep pockets' so driving a mobile lootbox to his area is a possibility if the player's strategic planning allows for this.
- Actually getting a vehicle to Rostok Factory is probably best attempted via Agroprom as the Cordon transition is exceptionally difficult to navigate at the Factory end and will involve continual level change refusals to get around the blockhouse there.
- The term Herstel is from the Dutch Herstel and may generally be related to recovery and repair.
- This chap would be of much greater use at the Outskirts HQ.
- Caution is advised, because during Blowouts he can easily die.