|“|| "Leave me alone!"|
"Do you even respect me?"
"He was a good stalker.. Let's all drink to him."
- In the released game Hunter was worth his weight in Vintar BCs.
- In the Lost Alpha his input is greatly reduced, bitching excepted.
- ALL of the annoying memes associated with him in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl are carried over into S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
- This less than adventurous NPC will still offer a mission to Find the stolen rifle and return it to Hunter, which he managed to lose and is practically unable to live without or move on from the losing of.
- Unlike his SoC counterpart, he does not offer other Side Missions which are rewarded with top flight artifacts.
- Although he makes the appearance of relocating to the Outskirts bar after the Merc attack in Rostok, if the player "joins Duty" it is apparent that this (Outskirts) manifestation of the character is quite separate from the Rostok version.
- Even when decamped to the Outskirts and when Petrenko reopens the 100 Rads Bar later in the game as the local Trader, the conversational bitching of Hunter can still occasionally be heard.