Got a job for you, Marked One...
The Liver is an artifact found in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| Relatively organic and smelly is what stalkers use to characterize this artifact. Those who get pass its less than subtle smell benefit from a boost to their vital signs and resistance.|
- Inventory description
- Only practically available to the player in the early game as loot from a dead NPCs.
- As noted in the Artifact Spawns article, the Whirligig near the Bar entrance may spawn this and other artifacts. Similar anomalies may also convert mutants elsewhere.
- Not very useful in v1.4002 due to unbalanced negative properties.
- Game files indicate that the artifact has a combination recipe involving the combination of a Mica and a Soul with Bloodsucker tentacles in an Artifact Merger.
- The usual success probabilities apply with the failure byproduct being a Blue Parasite.
- Recipe duration is 4 hours.