|“|| Wonderful artifact. Keep it safe - it's good because it only has positive qualities. Scientists can't figure out how to create such an artifact in laboratory conditions.|
- Inventory description
- Still increases the player's bulletproof cap, but much less so than previously.
- A single placement exists in the Freedom HQ in Outskirts, where it can be found in an inspection pit south-west of the Bar. A possible placement may be between the pit and lab entrance in Countryside.
- Any other instances are only obtainable by looting corpses.
- May be confused with Red beads during a cursory glance.
- Still fetches a good price with the most generous Traders.
- Reputed to be used in several artifact conversions that the player is unable to obtain the recipes for.
- Parent anomaly quoted from STALKER Wiki.
- It's incorrectly listed to increase carry weight by 8 when it increases by 7.5kg (artefacts.ltx)