No negative properties.
|“|| Wonderful artifact. Keep it safe - it's good because it only has positive qualities. Scientists can't figure out how to create such an artifact in laboratory conditions.|
- Inventory description
- Still increases the player's bulletproof cap, but much less so than previously.
- A single placement may exist in the Freedom Base in Outskirts, where it may be found in an inspection pit south-west of the Bar.
- Any other instances are only obtainable by looting corpses.
- May be confused with Red beads during a cursory glance.
- Still fetches a good price with the most generous Traders.
- Reputed to be used in several artifact conversions that the player is unable to obtain the recipes for.
- Parent anomaly quoted from STALKER Wiki.
|Lost Alpha Artifacts|