Got a job for you, Marked One...
Meet this man by a wrecked Moskvich.
Rank increase: +4
|“|| Hi, I am on my way. Meet me at the broken moskvich!|
- The mission is automatically inherited as part of the Military Warehouses sequence.
- Meeting the objective triggers a cutscene which incorporates elements from the early build 1844 of S.T.A.L.K.E.R..
- The Attack the base and get the artifact mission is also triggered.
- Annoyingly, after the cutscene, the player's orientation is directly opposite the required direction.
- The player needs to have two meals and two drinks available to compensate for the time lapse after the impending Blowout.
- Despite the allegations that Contact is a member of the Freedom faction and dresses accordingly, he remains a member of the Loners. This is convenient if the player has affiliation to Duty.