|Meet the scientist|
This man will give you the runaround.
Rank increase: +2
|“|| It will help you reach the old road that leads to the Lost Factory at least. You will have to be quick though. But beggars can't be choosers, right?|
- Sakharov, mission briefing
- The mission is a lengthy continuity exercise which sees the player transiting from Yantar to the Lost Factory in order to meet Deedee.
- The passage between Military Warehouses should remain closed during this operation, forcing the player to take the more scenic (and lengthy) route through Radar.
- Entering the Back Countryside level, the player may repurpose a Moskvich to speed travel.
- A scripted Blowout takes place just before the Bandit house and the Road tunnel where the player is teleported to the Lost Factory. Bailing from the Moskvich (and turning the engine off) may help later on.
- Although both the Bandit house and the Road tunnel are functional Blowout shelters, neither are functional for the scripted blowout.
- Should the player reach either location they will be teleported to Deedee's bunker anyway.