|“|| "Code door combination"|
- Inventory description
- This is part of the Code door combination that the player obtains in two parts from various NPCs in the Countryside area and is the subject of the Code-door Riddle.
- This second part is only available from the Military spetzsnaz who spawns at the checkpoint after Hermit has provided his part, the misleadingly named Nomad's code.
- The dialogue action that ensues in obtaining this half, (the Mil code), also refers to Nomad as being the other involved party in the subterfuge. This is not the case and is either a legacy scripting error or an intended 'red herring' to confuse and misdirect the player.
- To actually have a shot at getting this information, an early conversation with the Snitch or the other information peddler Geoff Henderson is mandatory.
- The actual location of the door is not disclosed by any party.
- The code door pertaining to this item may be opened without acquisition of the code itself - provided that the player is cognizant of the actual code.