Aerial shot of the Outpost
- This area has had a few changes compared to the retail version.
- It Consists of 2 guard towers, a small office, a toilet, a barracks and a few other smaller hut buildings dotted around. The area is also littered with concrete slabs.
- A company of around 10 Military soldiers guard the area (3 patrol up and down the road to just below the Rookie Village).
- The Commander's office may be approached without penalty but the nearby restroom is best avoided.
- An entrance to Rostok Factory can be found here.
- As of patch v1.3003, there are no Main Mission plot lines that involve this location.
Side Missions Edit
Notable Loot Edit
- x5 Energy Drinks (around the vending machine at the entrance).
- x2 Energy Drinks (on the table just in front of the campfire).
- x6 Permanent Meals, x4 Peanut Snacks, x2 Canned Corn and x2 Energy Drinks (room next to the office).
- x1 Energy Drink and x1 Gas mask (inside the office)
- The transition to Rostok Factory is usually considered impassable with a vehicle. However, driving around the curb stones on the left at the Cordon end may not trigger the Military into hostility if done carefully.
- At the other end of the transition, the player will be initially unable to proceed due to the impassable barrier. The extreme proximity of the transition may be utilized (and transition refused) to edge around the left-hand blockhouse to get back onto the road.
- The Military defenders are unlikely to be as lenient as their comrades in Cordon.