Got a job for you, Marked One...
You brought a bucket? Great! Might need a heavy duty mop too..
|Hermit in his aerie.|
|Equipment|| Leather jacket |
Nimble is a major character appearing in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| Stalker who got his name for being nearly invisible and truly indispensable. The trader turns to him for sensitive missions such as spying on someone, snooping around and eavesdropping.|
- PDA contact biography
- Talking with Nimble will lead him to discuss his background or lack there of.
- According to Nimble, "I'm a waif with lots of thieving experience and some criminal records. Had to run here (zone) to avoid the jail."
- It appears he wants to try and turn his life around. Assuming this statement by Nimble is true, "I'm really ready to help someone out, have a talk about life, listen to people."
- There is a side mission given by Sidorovich called Locate the contact, in which the player must find and rescue Nimble. This will be player's first encounter with Nimble in Lost Alpha.
- There are two distinct 'classes' of side mission offered by Nimble:
- Those that involve searching for specific items during your travels (Find the Groza refers to a specific "Tunder" 5.45 in a specific area and will not complete if the version from Yantar is offered)
- A set of jobs to locate similar, but more "mundane" unique items from specified general areas (which may vary from game to game) that function more familiarly as typical Side Missions. Several of these may be completed before and/or in conjunction with a pending "task."
- Although this ostensibly suggests that there should be a separate class for Side Tasks; since none of Nimble's missions/tasks need to be undertaken in order to complete the game, they should all be classed as Side Missions.
- Find mail jacket
- Find anomaly jacket
- Find improved "Viper 5"
- Find Duty hunter PS5 suit
- Find mercenaries' improved outfit
- Find soldiers' healing outfit
- Find stalkers' improved outfit (This is listed but not issued)
- Find improved "IL 86" (Also listed but not issued)
- Find improved "TRs 301"
(Some of the placeholders above may need reclassification)
- He has the appearance of Nimble in the released game.
- He is a member of the Loners.
- The biography "info" is probably a nod to his clone's appearances and functions in the other S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games.
See also S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wiki reference