This article or section could use some images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on this page's talk page.
The PKM is a general purpose machine gun designed in the Soviet Union. The PKM machine gun was introduced in the 1960s and replaced the SGM and RPD machine guns in Soviet service. PKM can be used as a light anti-aircraft weapon when it is put on an AA mount. One feature typical to Soviet machine guns is that the standard model feeds from the right and ejects its rounds via an ejection port on the left side of the weapon, as opposed to the usual right side ejection port seen in most western machine guns. Ammunition: 7.62mm x 54R Box
- Although listed as a 'cut' weapon, there are three useable examples of this weapon on the board.
- The first is at the Military Checkpoint in Cordon where it is sitting in the middle of the road.
- The second is at the NPP on the grounds by some sandbag reinforcements where it might be used against the mutant rush.
- The third is located at the Military Checkpoint in Countryside.
- Everyone May be used by the player and will prompt with a 'use turret' mouseover.
- Petrenko may sell PKM. But if you don't buy it, he will equip it. (v.1.4005)
- Default magazine capacity is 100 rounds (it costs 3000 RU and weighs 2.2 Kg)
- If you fully upgrade durability, it can reach up to astonishing 16670 rounds.
- May not be taken into inventory by player.
- Parameters are controlled by w_mounted.ltx in the gamefiles.