Got a job for you, Marked One...
|The psycho himself.|
|Status|| Alive or dead|
(depending on player's actions)
|“|| Fierce, wicked, crude, selfish, cruel, insensitive, cold. Nobody knows when and how he got to the Zone. Everyone fears hi and he has no friends. He simply lives in the Zone, with no future and no past. After one of his numerous forays into the Zone, he lost his memory, forgetting nearly everything. He doesn't remember where he comes from, doesn't remember his real name, suffers from frequent lapses f memory. Known to completely forget his new acquaintance within an hour, take him for an enemy and kill him.|
- PDA contact biography
- Found at the Bandit Base in the rearmost shed by the elevated walkway.
- Will be hostile toward the player unless they are wearing a Bandit jacket.
- Has no other roll than to be disposed of.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha: Edit
- Spends the entire game at the Bandit Base (unless the player removes the Bandit's presence there).
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl: Edit
- Can often be found roaming Agroprom Underground (or Wild Territory in some rare cases).
- Carries the unique Threaded SPSA14 weapon (but must be killed in order to loot it).
- Will always come in a slightly warn condition.