Got a job for you, Marked One...
- Pripyat(Lost Alpha) is a major location appearing in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha standalone Mod.
Pripyat or Prypiat is a city that used to be for the engineers working at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant. It was evacuated after the incident in 1986, leaving a ghost town in its place. When the Zone appeared in 2006, it became an unreachable area because of the Brain Scorcher, blocking access to the center of the Zone. In 2011, the Monolith faction marched through the Brain Scorcher to Pripyat and beyond. As a result, Pripyat became heavily populated with Monolith members as well as very dangerous mutants.
- Previously most likely the location of the city council.
- Usual place. Robustly defended. Avoidable.
Monolith Camp Edit
- South of the garages where Stash of the artifact hunters might be located.
- Polissya hotel
The place is probably one of the most important locations visited during the Storyline as it takes most of the game's timeline to reach it. The player arrives from the Pripyat Underground and meets up with Ghost in the main Hotel in Pripyat. Before he finally meets Ghost, Strelok gets into some serious business with the Military and Monolith militants. After reaching the Hotel, the player has to use an alternative way (mostly through windows) to get inside the Hotel to find Ghost's room which by the way is Room 26. On the meet Strelok gets orders and directions on how to pass the Monolithians on the Pripyat Stadium and gaining direct access to the CNPP.
- The Pripyat of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha is recognizable when compared to the version seen in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl but the obvious difference is that this Level is much larger and filled with correspondingly more opponents and dangers. A wide selection of mutants are also present.