|Source of radioactivity|
Sometimes marked as above;
Anomalous fields of Radiation are endemic throughout the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha game area.
|“|| An area of increased radiation - over 50 mR/h. Staying in a radiation zone for longer periods of time is strongly discouraged.|
- Encyclopedia description
- Above background level areas of radioactive contamination blight the Zone and are a hazard that the player must deal with.
- Metallic objects are frequently emitters of quite inimical levels of Radiation.
- Visitors should carry a functional detector at all times in order to avoid these areas or be aware that mitigation procedures will be necessary.
- The effects of Radiation may be warded with various Artifacts; although a suitably high-end set of Armour would provide initial resistance to contamination.
- Severe contamination from Radiation may necessitate the use of prophylactic measures such as Antirad and / or the application of the various forms of medkit.
- The various Mutants are, of course, immune to the depredations of the Radiation.
|Lost Alpha Anomalies|