The Repair kit is a device featured in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| Screwdrivers, pincers, screws, grindstone... all you need in a small and compact repair kit.|
- Inventory description
- Pretty self explanatory, used to repair weaponry.
- Found in a few stashes.
- Available from Traders at double the price.
- Only repairs Akm 74/2 rifles.
- Salvages better parts from entered weapons to repair worn out weapons.
- Works three times - and then 'evaporates' from the player's inventory.
- As of DC 1.4005 Repairs most weapons.
- For how long the player will be using an entry level rifle, it is generally not worth buying this device.
- Since items that this device scavenges from subsequently disappear from the game, it might be more realistic to sell such weaponry to local NPCs if the chance presents itself.
- Keeping, rather than recycling the better weapon is also a consideration.
- Repairing an AK through a Technician is also pretty cheap anyway and it may be upgraded at the same time. Or even upgraded to simply gain the repair for free.
- The kit can not be flipped over, it is always 'right-side' up.