|Retrieve information about X18|
Objective relative to the informer.
Rank increase: +2
|“|| I am willing to keep my leader occupied so you may get the journal. But, I need insurance. 1500 rubles should be enough.|
(Meet Monolith informer)
|“|| Pricey, but it's worth it to me.|
- Marked One
- With the pleasantries concluded in Meet Monolith informer, the player may safely remove the Document from the base commander's office.
- Picking up the Document triggers a Military raid on the Monolith Base, during which the player is advised to keep a low profile.
- The military strike force is heavily outgunned but may advance as far as the player's location in the office, certainly there is the risk of a blast from a grenade thrown by either side.
- Taking the Document also starts the Reach Darkscape mission whereby the player is supposed to acquire the local Lada Niva Hospital Service deathtrap and attempt to evade a helicopter chase to the Level transfer point.
- There is no actual pressure to leave the Monolith Base so the player might wish to arbitrage the loot from the dead Military task force.
- All of the Monolithians have a minimum of 5000 Ru.