Suit as worn.
|“|| This suit was produced by one of Kiev's defence research institutes and represents an excellent alternative to stalker hand-made suits. It is an excellent combination of an bulletproof vest, a closed cycle breathing system and an integrated system of anomalous field suppression. Due to the perfect choice of the materials, it is a good choice. The only disadvantage is its price.|
- PDA description
- A very nice high grade suit which protects the wearer from the majority of hazards in the Lost Alpha Zone.
- In keeping with all suits there is no protection against psy attack.
- Weighs a fairly hefty 9kg with no possibility for weight reduction.
- The SEVA suit may be acquired as a reward for offering assistance in Yantar.
- A SEVA suit may also be found in a stash in Yantar underground, but the coordinates are not always easily obtained.
- It is also found in one challenging stash in Back Countryside, although the player will need to be strategic if attempting this possibility.
- 2nd Generation PNV - A better night vision device, designed for operations in complete darkness. - 3,000RU
- "Environmentalist" polymer overalls with bismuth inserts. - A protective suit, created from next generation polymers, with bismuth inserts. - chemical_burn_protection = 0.77, burn_protection = 0.84 - 3,200RU
- Internal rubberised fabric layer - This lining will protect the body in the event that the main suit becomes ruptured. - wound_protection = 0.6 - 38,000RU
- Currently with patch ver 1.3003 the upgrade and repair menu pictures the green SSP-99M suit.
- A workaround for patched versions of the Lost Alpha may be found here.