Got a job for you, Marked One...
This article or section could use some images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on this page's talk page.
HUD window icon
2nd Gen (enhanced)
|“|| Prototype of the SSP-100M protective suit. There's data that it was in the Zone before the Second Explosion though, because there are many artifacts integrated. For example, the outer layer of the suit is covered in Pellicles.|
- Inventory description
- Introduced from v1.4000+.
- In Yantar, from the Yantar underground bloodsucker nest as a mission for Nimble.
- A second suit spawns under a desk in the nest when the player acquires the target item.
- In LA v1.4005 DC the item is found in the bunker next to the Brain vat. You need to acquire the Key from Nimble to access the area.
- Starts with enhanced run and sprint capabilities, an enhanced carry capacity of +10kg (which may be further enhanced) and state of the art Night vision.
- As has been noted above, between v1.4002 and 1.4005 the second suit is found in a different place.
- Both suits appear to spawn as soon as Nimble's tasks are activated.
- There are TWO exploit paths that might enable the player to gain both suits on the same day.
- Find a Gauss Rifle and use it to open the door.
- These tend to be in short supply, but an early tortuous route through the game working for Alex and Milo could arm the player with one; or the coordinates of Anomalous materials (Forgotten) might become available in the process (possible, but unlikely)
- Jump the gantry.
- Wear the first SSP-100M and climb to the top of the gantry, then jump onto the control room roof and climb through the window.
- Pick up the loot and jump back out of the window.
- (This is much easier and quicker than the first exploit, but the player should provide for impact and bleed control when making such intentional drops)
- Obviously the 'door' remains locked until the player returns with the key (if ever)