|“|| This area is off limits. If you want to get in, you have to convince me first.|
- Soldier to the player upon first entering
- A small, Ecologists camp located in the north-west hand side of the map.
- Populated with Military solders and Ecologists.
- Sakharov and Professor Kruglov can also be found here.
- Orthodox gameplay has the player visiting this location after concluding matters at the Mines in order to Talk with the scientist.
Side Missions Edit
- As part of the Documents Thread introduced from v1.4000+, the player travels here as part of the Find the documents (Yantar) mission.
- The expedition begins and concludes here (v1.4000+) and runs in parallel with the previous task.
- The PC in the back room can be accessed.
- Unfortunately, Sakharov does not pay as much as Deedee for Artifacts, but a good trader at this point of the game nevertheless.
- With the addition of extra wildlife across the Yantar area, coupled with additional spawns that take place at the end of The expedition, it is not unusual for Sakharov's Bunker to be subjected to attacks and infiltration by Zombified Stalkers, Chimera or even Burers and a Psy dog.
Notable Loot Edit
- x1 Permanent Meal can be found inside the desk with the PC on top of it (inside the bunker).
- The Under the table stash can be found inside the bedroom (provided the player has found it's coordinates).
- Although the guard will give the player the "push off" treatment if the player has arrived early by subverting the plot, killing the guard and his companions will not lower their standing with the other inhabitants of the area.
- Under these circumstances the local trader will now be approachable.
- The password for the PC in the room next to Sakharov is "1111".