The door that you seek is bottom right.
- As mentioned on the CNPP page, the entrance to the Sarcophagus differs from the Base Game.
- Effectively, entrance is gained by the 'out door' featured in the Base Game that the player is ejected from after confronting the C-Consciousness.
- A door code is required to open the door itself.
- The grounds of the CNPP are not lethally radioactive but bear more resemblance to real life emissions.
- The door is guarded by around a dozen Monolith crack troops armed with GP 37 or RPG-7u weaponry.
- There is an option to assist the Military in rooting them out, or the player can 'go it alone' and find his/her own way to the door.
- Quiet approaches to the door are possible (but not foolproof) and the door code should be entered swiftly before the defenders become aware of the situation.
- Close the door after entering.
- A small anteroom leads to a set of stairs down to the level transition to the Sarcophagus.
- There is no immediate need for radiation protection.
- There are no Paramilitaries (Monolith) inside the level.
- There are a few Rats and several Zombies wandering around.
- The Comet anomaly that patrols the corridors is more for show and doesn't harm the player.
- Proceeding around the corridors in a manner that retraces upon itself will lead to the control-room door. Enter and close it afterwards. (This helps prevent the door from being inoperable later on)
- A small cutscene is triggered giving clues concerning the player's tasks here.
- After killing the Bloodsucker the player is tasked with restoring power in order to activate the control-room computer so that the codes may be downloaded for deactivating the Generators later on.
- From the point of leaving the control-room by the furthest door, the appearance of the level will be eerily similar to the Sarcophagus of the Base Game.
- A couple of small cutscenes set the tone for the player to climb the stairwell and retrieve the battery from a case on top of the ruined reactor.
- There is a Burer, several Karliks and a few Zombies on the upper level; with a "fall" of paramilitary corpses after the Burer is taken out. These bodies are often a useful source of stash coordinates or useful high value loot.
- Climbing the stairwell also triggers the Follow monolith call game ending optional mission. This will be failed if the player leaves the Sarcophagus before completing it.
- With the Power battery secured, it is necessary to deliver it to the equipment bay seen in the first cutscene earlier.
- Note that re-entering the control-room will trigger a longer cutscene and spawn 6-8 Zombies immediately afterward. It helps to drop off any heavy loot before entering.
- After restoring power, obtaining the Generators doc from the computer and dealing with the zombies, the player may exit the level.
- There is another code door with a considerable amount of booty behind it. Strictly speaking, the player should obtain some information regarding this from the Snitch.
- Completing the side-quest itself can be arduous.