|Shaggy inside the prison at Bandit Base|
|Status|| Alive or dead|
(depending on player's actions).
|Equipment||PSZ 9d Duty armor|
|“|| Ah stalker, thank goodness, a kind face, help me please.|
- Shaggy Sergei, to Marked One
- An imprisoned Duty soldier located in the basement of the Bandit Base in Dark Valley.
- When driving back into the map from Darkscape (after visiting Sin), the player will be prompted by Petrenko to rescue this character from the Bandits.
- Plays no other part other than to be saved from imprisonment.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha: Edit
- Imprisoned by Bandits, must be rescued by the player (but doesn't need to be escorted afterward:
- Related missions:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl: Edit
- Plays exactly the same role, however the way in which the mission is obtained is completely different.
- It is highly advised to free him AFTER the Bandit Base has been cleared (or at least a path made to him) of hostile forces, as just like in retail he has no weapon and cannot defend himself.
- The local Bandits will also sometimes walk down into the basement, attack and kill him, causing failure of the mission.
- His PDA entry comically states he is "Patrolling the perimeter".
- Attempting to eradicate the local opposition before releasing him risks getting him executed.