|Simple anomaly detector|
|“|| A device for detecting anomaly fields and disturbances. Notifies of anomalous presence with a sound. Needs to be attached to the belt and turned on to operate correctly. This is the cheapest type among all detectors and the range of detection is poor.|
- Inventory description
- In common with all devices of this type, auto-attaches to the belt if there is a free slot available when being picked up.
- Provides rudimentary detection of some anomalies.
- Provides basic feedback to the player regarding radioactivity levels.
- The player receives one as part of their basic inventory at the start of the game.
- Finding the Advanced anomaly detector would be of medium priority to the player.
- Originally it was called UDA-14a universal anomaly detector.