Exterior shot of the Sin House.
- The building is a small house off the road temporarily occupied by the Sin faction, as suggested by the location's name.
- This house has been pulled from an earlier build (as well as its occupants) It consists of three rooms and is very darkly lit.
- The player will need to come to this location for the main mission Save Fox task.
- Five members of the Sin faction reside here.
- Sidorovich will tell you that one of his men is being held up by Sin who has information useful to him. After a long hike across the Cordon, you approach a house of neutral Sin members sporting trenchcoats and low-level weapons, but possibly a .44 SPL Revolver and even a Chaser 13. After talking to the leader, you have the option to either complete the mission there by killing the Sin members, or going back to Sidorovich and getting the information for Sin to release Fox.
- This mission will complete once you return Fox to the Rookie Village and talk to Sidorovich.
- This will unlock Fox as a technician in Wolf's bunker.
- Keep in mind that if you kill the Sin members, you will have to clear your reputation by talking to Barkeep in order to go deeper into the mines at a later stage.
Side Missions Edit
- After Fox has been rescued, a small group of Loners will head toward the house. A fire fight will then start between the two factions, often ending in Sin winning with little casualties.
- There is a rare bug where Fox gets rescued but dies when coming out of the house.
- See also Joining Duty