The Sniper AKMS is a unique weapon that appears in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| Modification AKMS for sniping. Much more precisely than ordinary counterpart, but it shoots only single shots. The optics embedded into the body of the weapon.|
- Inventory description
- Unique variant of the AKM 74/1 assault rifle.
- Can be equipped with the GP-25 Kostyer grenade launcher.
- Can be equipped with the Silencer for 7.62mm.
- One piece can be found in an inventory of the military sniper. That sniper can be found on the railway bridge in the Cordon.
- Weapon shoots only semi-auto fire.
- Scope cannot be dismounted.
- Magnification of the scope is x4.
- Weapon comes with default upgrades: +20% Accuracy, +15% Handling.