The Sniper AKMS is a unique weapon that appears in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha from v1.4002+.
|“|| Modification AKMS for sniping. Much more precisely than ordinary counterpart, but it shoots only single shots. The optics embedded into the body of the weapon.|
- Inventory description
- Not available prior to v1.4002.
- Unique variant of the AKM 74/1 assault rifle.
- Can be equipped with the GP-25 Kostyer grenade launcher.
- Can be equipped with the Silencer for 7.62mm.
- One piece can be found in the inventory of the military sniper early in the game. That sniper can be found on the railway bridge in the Cordon (this replaces the Sniper rifle SVDm-2 carried in previous game releases)
- Weapon shoots only semi-auto fire.
- Scope cannot be dismounted.
- Magnification of the scope is x4.
- Weapon comes with default upgrades: +20% Accuracy, +15% Handling.
- It seems neither traders nor stalkers want to buy this particular type of weapon so it's useless to carry more than one.