The Sniper Obokan is a unique weapon that appears in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| Machine gun supplied with a modified optic sight for carrying out sniper fire. The optics embedded into the body of the weapon has a higher resolution than the standard model.|
- Inventory description
- The weapon of the elite troops in the Russian army. It was designed as a replacement for the outdated Akm 74/2. Not only the Obokan’s internal mechanisms but also its receiver and its barrel are movable, which decreases the recoil and increases accuracy
- "Unique" variant of the Obokan/AC96/2 assault rifle.
- 2 can be found in the game, both in Dark Valley:
- The weapon can be upgraded from v1.4000 onwards.
- No matter which target the player goes for, the character using the gun must be eliminated in order to loot it.
- In version 1.4005, weapon can be bought from Arnie in Pripyat.
- Weapon comes with in-build scope. It's magnification is x4.62.
- Player can attach Silencer on Sniper Obokan.
- After the upgrade, player can mount the grenade launcher.
- SO comes with default upgrades: +30% Bullet velocity; +50% Accuracy; +20% Reliability