|Sniper TRs 301|
xx (xxxx DPS)
|Rate of fire||
|“|| A modification of the assault rifle with an integrated silencer and scope. There is a story about some unknown Stalker visionary who did made a suggestion that it should be modified to single shot only, but, in the end, he didn't knew how to do it properly, so he wisely avoided the embarrassment of trying to tacticool it beyond bolting on stuff that works. Anyone talking about these kinds of rifles, agrees it was a wise choice. Good work, unknown Stalker visionary. Sometimes, less is more.|
- Inventory description
- A light rifle with an effective fire range of up to 300 meters. Due its to exceptionally easy triggering, high ergonomics and low weight, the weapon is highly accurate, though it is too sensitive to dirt and is not always suitable for use under difficult field conditions.
- Unique variant of the TRs 301 assault rifle.
- Only one placed on the board in Lost Alpha.
- Weapon cannot be repaired.
- Weapon is available later from the secret trader "Arnie" in Pripyat City.
- Weapon cannot be upgraded.
- Has exactly the same specifications as the one found in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (non-removable "iron sights" scope, fixed silencer)
- Location is changed to the Bloodsucker village in Military Warehouses, where it is found halfway up the tower.
- The placement also includes 60 rounds of 5.56x45mm AP.
- The area is patrolled by Rats, Chimera and a Bloodsucker.
- The weapon may be retrofitted with a M203 grenade launcher for added capability.
- Despite the fact that the scope gives "iron sight" magnification, the weapon's scripted fire dispersal parameter is so low that this weapon is extremely accurate.
- May also be used as an assault rifle.