Got a job for you, Marked One...
|“|| Found near the Electra type of anomaly. Quite widespread and inexpensive artifact. But still it is valued among the researchers in the Zone for its qualities.|
- Encyclopedia description
- The least effective endurance restoring artifact, made even less effective for the Lost Alpha.
- In keeping with the peculiar behaviour exhibited in the Base Game, the artifact will only be visible to the player between the hours of midnight and 05:00h after which it will rapidly vanish from sight (but still remain broadly in situ) until the next period of visibility.
- A relatively common artifact that is often found near to its parent anomaly.
- May be obtained in abundance from or around the Outskirts garbage heap, although the area has high Radiation. The area is also patrolled by Pyrogeists which may also be injured by Electro anomalies.
- Also common in a few areas of Forest, notably the Electro Oasis and around the Duty outpost at the northern exit there. In the latter case, many of these artifacts are spawned in inaccessible locations.
- The relevant anomalies around Yantar are very poor hunting grounds; but those around the residential parts of Outskirts do occasionally yield a specimen.