Got a job for you, Marked One...
This article or section could use some images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on this page's talk page.
Truce for checkpoints
- Loners are a loose faction present in most levels of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha and generally function as the first explorers and advanced guard within the Zone.
Loners are a nomadic semi-unified group of Stalkers who simply live off the Zone in order to earn some coin for their daily lives. Loners are neutral toward almost all other factions, but do have complications with the Military, and, to a lesser extent, the Mercenaries, and openly oppose the Bandit faction for their actions against free Stalkers. Most Loners are only concerned with the riches of the Zone, and do not pay attention to the other factions' hatred for each other - provided, of course, they do not threaten them. Because of this, Loners are often recruited by various factions as mercenaries.
- Also known as Stalkers.
- Although the Loners have a humble base within the Cordon, their motivation to explore and scavenge within the Zone tends to result in the establishment of many small settlements and enclaves within other Factions' territory.
- Not all camps and enclaves survive during the game.
- Despite starting with Leather jackets as rookie Loners, the more proficient members have access to Stalker suits, SEVA suits and even Exoskeletons.
- This may range from modest PMms and Viper 5 units upwards, but is usually limited to SGI 5k assault rifles.
- Rookie Loners are usually on their 'beam ends' as far as money goes but experienced members will usually have 5000 Ru available for trading purposes.