Got a job for you, Marked One...
| Coordinates |
|“|| These helicopters blow my mind! How can we leave hre if they all want to see us dead?! At least I am not sure the military is brave enough to fight face to face, so I will hide my special items here|
- PDA description
- Stashes in the Swamps seem to be bugged. The majority have a probability of 0.03 of being given, with a couple having a 0.1 probability. Most may be gleaned from Bandits, Loners or the Military with the higher probability ones limited to the first two factions.
- For the coordinates to be given, the player also has to be present on the level.
- With the exception of the nuisance helicopter, which never yields lootable bodies, there is no Military presence on the level, leaving just a trio of Bandits and the Loner occupants of the village ans possible sources for the coordinates. Neither are particularly fruitful or realistic.
- There are no non-volatile corpse placements on the level either.
- This is one of the "backpack-in-the-oven" types of stash, and is located in the Loner Hamlet.