The Threaded SPSA14 is a unique weapon that appears in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| UNIQUE WEAPON. This shotgun model has a rifled bore which greatly increases its accuracy when firing darts of slugs, using shot if difficult.|
- Inventory description
- The SPSA14 smooth-bore rifle was developed in the late 1970s. This weapon is very reliable and flexibly used. It is however relatively big, expensive and its mechanism is too complex. Probably, this is the best close range gun in the Zone.
- Unique variant of the SPSA14 shotgun.
- Has a doubled base accuracy when compared to the base weapon (fire_dispersion_base is halved) to reflect the use of solid ammunition payloads.
- Has improved durability when compared to the base weapon (condition_shot_dec is halved)
- Weapon cannot be repaired.
- The weapon can be upgraded in the Developer's Cut version of the game.
- Can be found on the Bandit character Poker, inside the Bandit Base (located in the south west brick building).
- Unfortunately, Poker's unit is never found in perfect condition and, as previously indicated, cannot be repaired.
- One perfect copy may be obtained from the Last request stash in Lab X14.