Got a job for you, Marked One...
|Tools for rough work|
Only found in the Water Dam in Countryside
The Tools for rough work are a quest item featured in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| "Basic toolkit"|
- Inventory description, v1.30013+
|“|| Basic toolkit 'Young technician'. It's hardly suitable for work, which needs subtlety, but it conditions of total lack of tools in the Zone can be useful for thrifty one's.|
- Inventory description, v1.4000+
- This item is required by Deedee and sometimes Sakharov in very early releases, as part of a side-mission to Find a starter toolkit (find a "Basic toolkit")
- If the player acquires the piece and is unable to deliver it, then it becomes an undroppable overhead.
- Between v1.3003 and subsequent releases, the Basic toolkit was renamed to the Tools for rough work and its parameters and description metrics altered.
- From v1.4005 Deedee's missions are deprecated and this item is now a quest item for various Technicians.
- Instances of the item on the game board are as follows:
- A copy may be found in a desk in the Crater Building.
- A copy may be found in the Abandoned Village on Darkscape. Note that the general location, while accessible, has considerably more mutant activity in v1.4005. Good rupture, impact and bleeding precautions are recommended.
- A copy may be found in Dark Valley in the scrapyard between the Pig Farm and the Anomaly Field Train-Car, located in a lorry cab.
- If Deedee becomes 'immobilized' in his office, the player will be burdened with the item as dead weight (v1.3003)
- There is one at Duty Checkpoint in Forest.It sits on a shelf but it is a furniture item.