- Unavailable to the player in either of its colours, black or brown, this armour is only seen sported by veteran and expert Bandits in the ordinary course of the game.
- Available to the player as Leather trench coat in Director's Cut (1.4000+).
- The specifications for the suit are reputed to be comparable with the less inspiring Bandit jacket. Neither posses night vision.
- The users of this somewhat lacking suit tend to make up for the inferior protection by launching fully automatic fire-fights if given the opportunity. Grenade volleys are also a distinct likelihood.
- Speculation has arisen that the users only reason for wearing such equipment is for the alleged intimidating dominance effects that this suit is said to project to their enemies.
- Not available to the player.
- Not available in Developer's Cut.
- Also worn by Kolovrat of the Stranger faction and all known members of Sin.
- The only other non-bandit to wear the Trenchcoat is the Snitch.
- No longer observed upon NPCs north of Military Warehouses with the exception of one small gang occupying the school in the Outskirts.
- Usually has three 'tough-looking' bullet holes on the user's right chest. Also seen on the leather coat worn by Doc.