The Wish Granter executing a wish.
Completion ends the
|“|| Come to me. |
You will gain what you deserve.
Your wish will soon come true.
Come to me.
Your path is ending.
Come to me.
Only one will be rewarded.
- Wish Granter
- The semi-mythical Wish Granter was the endpoint for the game for many players of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl who wanted to see one of the so-called "bad endings".
- The Wish Granter is reprise for Lost Alpha with many of the original considerations seen in earlier builds, superseding the plot seen in the released GSC canon game.
- Although unverified, all "bad endings" are expected to be attainable in Lost Alpha.
- The area around the destroyed reactor is inhabited by mutants, including Chimera.
- Conclusion of the task Follow monolith call, triggers a cutscene which will show the player's "fake actor" being killed by a "fake Fang" as the Sin Spy watches, possibly as a tribute to the (failed) Kill Strelok task that was determined in Dead City.
- Due to the manner in which the player accumulates points in Lost Alpha, it's considerably easier to attain the "Immortal" ending.