Got a job for you, Marked One...
This article or section could use some images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on this page's talk page.
The Miracle Machine.
- X16(Lost Alpha) is a major location appearing in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha standalone Mod.
- an low on Snork feet for recipes and went hunting in the Concrete Factory and X16 facility below. Killed several Snorks but now of them had feet available. Put down a dozen zombies and acquired five (5) Zombie hands. Also downed three (3) zombified soldiers. (Dropped weapons didn't appear until a Save/Load was done.)
- Experienced a high degree of difficulty when trying to exit due to the large portal trigger on the stairs. Took me several attempts before a usable path was found.
- The ladder system leading down to the lab itself is broken. Entering from the Concrete Factory will require exiting through the tunnel system found earlier and exiting by the pond.
- While dreaming you are in possesion of scientist called "Gordon Streeman". That is obviously an reference to the scientist and main protagonist from Half-Life series "Gordon Freeman".
|Lost Alpha game locations|