Got a job for you, Marked One...
- Its entrance is in the vicinity of the Ecologist's bunker, in the middle of the crater with the Burner anomalies.
- An alternative entrance can be found on the second floor of the Radar Station in the anomaly infested elevator shaft.
- It spreads out almost under the whole area.
- The ladder leads to a wide tunnel, which connects to an underground train station with a train and some train cars holding wooden crates.
- Both end of the station are collapsed, however there are other tunnels leading in different directions:
- The tunnel across the station leads into the basement area of the Abandoned military outpost. Here is located the second entrance of the pipeline tunnel.
- The right side end of the station gives place to the first entrance of the pipeline tunnel.
- Two Zombies and a Ghost Zombie occupy the far platform of the station, but frequently end up in the camp fire.
- The pipeline tunnel leads to a storage room from where two doors can be opened:
- Professor Sakharov will ask the player to Get wire for the scientist in order to repair the player's PDA. The wires can be located on a shelf in the storage room.
Side Missions Edit
- Near the underground entrance can be found a rookie stalker named Oleg Rugov and he will ask the player to Retrieve the lost rifle. He rewards the player with a SEVA Suit in return for his rifle. The rifle can be found in the last room of the underground area, past all mutants.
Notable loot Edit
- A Green Parasite can be found in the train station.
- In the fourth car wagon, a wooden box contains 2x 5.45x39mm BP rounds and 4x 12x76 Dart rounds.
- The train station is not well lit, do not venture down without a full flashlight and/or battery reserves.
- Entering the pipeline tunnel from the first entrance point is not advised without proper anti-radiation protection.
- In the Radar Station basement there is a lift shaft; approaching it with low protection may result in quick death due to strong Springboard anomaly.
- The Bloodsuckers from the office room may be avoided if the player accepts the side mission taking place here.
- There are 4 stashes that have their coordinates in the Yantar Underground:
- Most stashes contain pretty good loot, but all have a low probability of being given (0.03) and all only start to be given once the "find helmet" storyline is initiated.